08/05/2017 - 'Next Update' - Controller Support
We have uploaded a new Windows build (in the BETAs tab as "next_update") that attempts to address controller issues that players have reported.
Additionally, the Mac and Linux builds have been updated to be current with the Windows version, including some specific fixes for these platforms with various controller issues.
If you notice any issues with the build, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the issue. Please make sure to include your hardware specs and OS.
- Improved controller detection and support
- Attempted to address libcurl dependency issues on some Linux distros
- Updated engine to latest version
To switch to the 'next_update' branch:
- Right click on Hyper Light Drifter in your Steam Library
- Click on "Properties"
- Click on the "BETAS" tab
- Click the drop down menu and select the 'next_update' branch
- Click the "close" button and your game should start updating immediately
- Hyper Light Drifter NEWS - on Steam Community